|Title||Document: Hoboken Waterfront Center & Community Services. [Hoboken], 1986.|
|Collection||Hoboken Buildings & Real Estate Collection|
|Credit||Gift of Caroline Carlson.|
|Scope & Content||
Document: Hoboken Waterfront Center & Community Services. [Hoboken], 1986. Presented by Dell'Aquila Enterprises, 1500 Hudson St., Hoboken. Plastic comb binding, 8-1/2" x 11" high, cover plus pp. [ii], frontis photo, 1-27 including fold-out map.
This item was a presentation to prospective tenants of the building at what is now called 1501 Park Avenue. Originally one of Factory Terminal Buildings, it was once occupied by Remington-Union Metallic Cartridge Company and Franklin Baker Co. (later a division of General Foods Corporation). The building was stripped of its facade by the Dell'Aquila. According to donor, an Urban Development Action Grant of ca. $1.5 million dollars was used by the developer to renovate the top floor into stylish offices. The project was never completed. As of 2006, the building is being re-done by Toll Brothers.
Photo is an artist's rendering of the building showing a glass wall facade office building. View is northeast. The former Lipton Tea building is at the right. Note name for project at lower right: Dell Cove.
|Year Range from||1986|
|Year Range to||1986|
Applied Companies, The
1501 Park Ave.
Hoboken Waterfront Center
Remington-Union Metallic Cartridge Company
Business & Commerce