|Title||Five receipts for goods or services performed by various tradespeople at 716 Bloomfield St., Hoboken, 1961-1964.|
|Collection||Papers of Florence G. Miller & Family|
|Credit||Gift of Frank Balogh|
|Scope & Content||
Five receipts for goods or services performed by various tradespeople at 716 Bloomfield St., Hoboken, 1961-1964.
1. 1961: A. Trisolini Floor Covering, 527 Washington St., Hoboken.
2. 1963: Edward Grehl, heating.
3. 1963: Edward Meyer, 156 Seventh St., Hoboken; sheet metal & roofing; letterhead with image of a skylight; notes that it was their sixty-fifth year.
4. 1964: A. Trisolini Floor Covering, 527 Washington St., Hoboken.
5. 1964: Edward Grehl, heating.
|Year Range from||1961|
716 Bloomfield St.
527 Washington St.
156 Seventh St.
|Caption||receipt 1 Trisolini 1961|
Business & Commerce