|Title||Booklet: Scouting Must Go On! Alexander Hamilton Council, North Hudson - Hoboken Boys Scouts of America. [Union City, N.J.], n.d., ca. 1937.|
|Collection||Hoboken Societies & Organizations Collection|
|Scope & Content||
Booklet: Scouting Must Go On! Invest in Boyhood to Build Manhood. Alexander Hamilton Council, North Hudson - Hoboken Boys Scouts of America. [Union City, N.J.], no date, circa 1937, possibly 1938. Pamphlet, 8-1/2" x 11" high,  pp. including covers, illustrated.
A reference is made on pg  to "adverse economic conditions" [Great Depression] and "More than 1900 boys have been affiliated with our 43 units during 1936".
Includes pages devoted to Camp Towadene and Camp Todd. Two pages depict portraits of the officers and members of the executive board. Back cover has pictures of the field staff along with the troop roster; Hoboken transcribed below.
Troop No.; Sponsoring Institution; Scoutmaster
1. First Presbyterian Church, Charles Poole
2. Church of the Holy Innocents, Carl A. Zenzius
3. German Evangelical Lutheran Church, Kenneth White
5. St. Matthew's E.L. Church, Albert Immen
7. Community Group, Michael DePasquale
9. Jewish War Vets. [Veterans] & Community Center, Harry LaBook
11. First M.E. [Methodist Episcopal] Church, Frank Bogert
14. First Baptist Church, Julius Abdai
15. Hoboken Post Am. Legion No. 107, Robert Verseput.
|Year Range from||1937|
|Year Range to||1938|
Boy Scouts of America
|Caption||pg  front cover|
Social & Personal Activity