|Title||Group of nine documents relating to the Borrone Family of 404 Adams Street, Hoboken, N.J.|
|Collection||Family & Friends Memorabilia Collection|
|Credit||Gift of Dave Marsch, People's Photo Studio|
|Scope & Content||
Group of nine documents relating to the Borrone Family of 404 Adams Street, Hoboken, N.J.
1. August 1, 1892 Hoboken water bill for "Borrone," 404 Adams Street., Hoboken. Paid Sept. 12, 1982.
2. Oct. 1895 Third Ward Tax Bill to Antonio Borrone for 404 Adams Street, Hoboken.
3. Oct. 1901 Second Ward Tax Bill to Antonio Borrone for 510 Washington Street, Hoboken. Paid Jan. 10, 1902.
4. Agreement for Electrical Service with Public Service Gas and Electric for 510 Washington Street , Hoboken. March 12, 1912. Submitted by J.M. Clancy (Borrone owned this property.)
5. Fire insurance policy for household goods at 510 Washington Street issued to Edward J. Borrone [son of Antonio Borrone], 68 Hudson Street, Hoboken, N.J. by Colonial Fire Underwriters of Hartford, Connecticut (National Fire Insurance Company of Hartford), January 23, 1920.
6. State of New Jersey, Department of the Comptroller of the Treasurer, Transfer Inheritance Tax Bureau, Trenton; In the Matter of the Appraisement of the Estate of Antonio Borrone, April 4, 1921. Borrone died testate March 17, 1921. The document shows he and his wife owned properties at 404 Adams Street, 510 and 512 Washington Street, Hoboken. The will was supposed to be attached to this document, but it is not present. There are paper clip marks and staple holes indicating that it may have been attached.
7. Fire insurance policy for household goods at 510 Washington Street issued to Mary, Josephine, Magdalena, Louisa, Rosalina, Harry, Frank, Milton Borrone and the Estate of Antonio Barrone by The North River Insurance Company, Sept. 5, 1922.
8. Fire insurance policy for household goods at 510 Washington Street issued to Frank Borrone [son of the late Antonio Borrone], by the United States Fire Insurance Company of New York, Feb 14, 1923.
9. Oct. 1901 Third Ward Tax Bill to Antonio Borrone for 404 Adams Street, Hoboken.
Borrone, Edward J.
|Year Range from||1892|
|Year Range to||1926|
404 Adams St.
510 Washington St.
512 Washington St.
68 Hudson St.