Print: Amanda's, Early Bird. Artwork by Ricardo Roig, Hoboken, 2012.
|Object Name||Print, Screen|
|Collection||Hoboken Arts & Artists Collection|
|Scope & Content||
Print: Amanda's, Early Bird. Screen print by Ricardo Roig, Hoboken, 2012.
Limited edition screen stencil print by artist Ricardo Roig. A/P [artist's proof - edition limitation was 10]. Title, limitation, signature of artist and date in pencil below image. Tan (fawn) Stonehenge paper, ca. 15" high x 20-1/4" wide (irregular hand-torn edges imitating deckle); acrylic paint. Image is surrounded by a varying border of ca. 2-1/2"
Depicts an interior view of Amanda's Restaurant, 908 Washington St., Hoboken; the bar at right is near the main entrance; (restaurant has featured Early Bird specials for many years.)
A print (checklist no. 15) from the edition was exhibited in: Hoboken in Print. Hand-cut Stencil Screen Prints by Ricardo Roig. Exhibition in the Hoboken Historical Museum, Upper Gallery, July 29 - September 9, 2012.
Hoboken in Print
Hand-cut Stencil Screen Prints by Ricardo Roig
Checklist for an Exhibition at the
Hoboken Historical Museum, Upper Gallery,
July 29 - September 9, 2012
All works are limited editions, number and signed by the artist, executed in 2012. Hand-cut screens printed on Stonehenge archival paper with non-toxic acrylic paint.
1. Nighttime. Edition of 20.
2. Waterfront. Edition of 15.
3. Hudson River. Edition of 15.
4. Lackawanna. Edition of 17.
5. Mile Square Morning. Edition of 15.
6. Night Train. Edition of 20.
7. Scotland Yard. Edition of 15
8. 300 Washington. Edition of 11.
9. Church Square Park. Edition of 11.
10. Studio Windows. Edition of 7.
11. Melting Snow, Columbus Park. Edition of 20.
12. City Hall. Edition of 18.
13. Twilight in the Park. Edition of 7.
14. Ferries to New York. Edition of 18.
15. Amandas, Early Bird. Edition of 10.
16. Sanctuary. Edition of 7.
17. Court Street. Edition of 13.
18. Lackawanna Lights. Edition of 10.
19. Uptown Commute. Edition of 10.
Refer to price list for available works.
|Year Range from||2012|
|Year Range to||2012|
HHM (Hoboken Historical Museum)
908 Washington St.
|Caption||Roig: Amanda's, Early Bird|
Social & Personal Activity