|Title||Bollard from one of the Hoboken piers.|
|Collection||Hoboken Transportation Collection|
|Credit||Gift of the Applied Companies|
Bollard from one of the Hoboken piers. Probably from the site of the former Bethlehem Steel Shipyard. Painted black.
Displayed outside east side of Museum at Shipyard Lane.
Also known as mooring post.
|Year Range from||1905|
|Year Range to||1920|
W. & A. Fletcher
|Notes||2001: On display outside between the east Museum doors on Shipyard Lane.|
Business & Commerce