|Title||Stainless steel-lettered signage from the exterior of Stemple Pharmacy, 266 Seventh Street, Hoboken, no date, ca. 1950.|
|Collection||Hoboken Commerce Collection|
|Credit||Gift of Marvin L. Stemple|
Stainless steel-lettered signage from the exterior of Stemple Pharmacy, 266 Seventh Street, Hoboken, no date, ca. 1950. All are 2-1/16" deep, hollow back as shown in detail photo.
Pharmacy was on the northwest corner of Seventh Street and Willow Avenue.
1. Signage above windows on the Seventh Street (south side of building): "Stemple" to the left when facing building was made up of single letter "S" followed by connected letters "temple" in a cursive style. "S" is 32-1/2" wide x ca. 24" high (40" from point to point.) The connected letters are 87" long x 23" overall height. Mounted on board for storage.
2. Box with:
8 single large letters spelling "Pharmacy."
5 single small letters spelling "Drugs."
1 envelope with original mounting clips
|Year Range from||1950|
|Year Range to||1960|
266 Seventh St.
|Caption||'S' from 'Stemple|
Business & Commerce